How could I thank you enough! I absolutely love seeing pictures of you and the other people at ballet! Ok, for some reason I remember Kylie quiting. Is that right? Well thanks 4 puttin' those on! Luv ya! -Erika
dear funkey, no you probably got mixed up between kimmy and kyle!!! but kimmy has quit and kyle has not. the show went great i am kinda happy that is over but now she is making us good for the next show again. she always does that between the shows!!! she said the we all need to get better!!! and i keep thinking "well you keep saying that we where great in the show why do we need to get better!!!" LOL!! well i miss you so much ♥ chunky!!! do you remeber when we made up those names!!!!!!
2 comments:
How could I thank you enough! I absolutely love seeing pictures of you and the other people at ballet! Ok, for some reason I remember Kylie quiting. Is that right? Well thanks 4 puttin' those on! Luv ya!
-Erika
dear funkey,
no you probably got mixed up between kimmy and kyle!!! but kimmy has quit and kyle has not. the show went great i am kinda happy that is over but now she is making us good for the next show again. she always does that between the shows!!! she said the we all need to get better!!! and i keep thinking "well you keep saying that we where great in the show why do we need to get better!!!" LOL!! well i miss you so much
♥ chunky!!! do you remeber when we made up those names!!!!!!
Post a Comment